General info about the site
The proofreaders.com run a precise and highly categorized system of proofreading and editing services. This ensures that all kinds of errors and mistakes are corrected in the document, and the client is 100% satisfied with the overall service. The service includes a team of talented and highly educated writers and editors who specialize in a variety of research and academic subjects.
Top Writing Services:
- Editing, Testing and proofreading Online content for websites
- Editing Online posts and advertisements
- Proofreading Resumes and College Admission Essays for Submission Online
- Editing Legal and Business contracts & documents- Online and Offline
- Proofreading Medical Journal Papers & Websites
- Rewriting professionally written Printed material
- Assistance in Grammatical Questions, Good writing and proper Usage
Documents that are handled by the site
- Content writing for online websites
- Letters and corporate emails
- Navigation and testing of websites
- Resume, Cover letters and Curriculum Vitae
- Legal and corporate documents
- Medical papers, reports and journals
- Business Proposals
- Newspapers, Novels and Books
- Pamphlets, Flyers, Brochures and Magazines
- Articles and Web Copies
- Tables and Indices
In Depth Proofreading
All MS Word documents are proofread by the proofreader at least twice. In the first stage, the reader red marks mistakes, cleans the documents and corrects errors and in the second stage, he or she goes through the final and acceptable version to check for any errors that were missed.
The customer service is available 24/7 and 365 days a year. The clients can discuss any issues they have, and get answers for their queries. The support team online is very user-friendly, and endeavors to make proofreading easier and up to the satisfaction of the clients.
How much does the service cost?
There are different categories that provide different costs of services. The client can select from them according to what suits them best.
Pricing By the Word
Cost: $ 0.08+ depending on the size, timeframe and overall level of the document.
This is perfect to let the client know the exact cost of proofreading a document. Top quality software allows the proofreaders to know the exact word count. The following file extensions are supported:
Pricing By the Word
Cost: $ 0.13/ word
Pricing By Page
By page, pricing is reserved for documents with the following format:
- 12-point fonts
- word counts on each page are not more than 250 words
Pricing By the Hour
Hourly rate is for projects that are hard to price otherwise.
All hourly jobs are priced at a minimum of $95
Delivery of the document after it has been proofread
The time of delivery largely depends on the length of the document. Sometimes, the clients can get the document in less than 24 hours. The document is sent via email and is, therefore, very useful for many college students.
Quality Checklist maintained by editors and proofreaders
All editors, writer and proofreaders ensure that each document meets the following checklist. It ensures uniformity in performance and also makes the work immaculate.
- Grammatical Mistakes
- Subject-Verb Disagreements
- Sentence Fragments and Lengths
- Run-On Sentences
- Comma Usage, Splices, Spellings
- Tenses, Theme and Structure
- Audience Appropriateness
- Typographical Errors
- Punctuation, capitalization & Quotation Marks